Credit Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, JCB are accepted for payments. All your payment information is secured by an SSL certificate. Simply add your credit card details in the payment flow to make a payment. Please confirm your credit volume is enough to place the order. We have multiple gateways for you to choose from.
You may be declined by your bank due to a large transaction. If your payment is failed, just contact your bank to authorize this transaction.
Due to the limitations of PayPal, PayPal on freyrs1.sg-host.com cannot automatically collect money. But PayPal invoice is available. Please submit an order via clicking “PayPal invoice”. You will receive a PayPal invoice later by email named Sexwaifu Doll. You may use the balance in your account to pay for your order as if you have a Paypal account. Also, you can link your bank account to your PayPal account (setting up a PayPal account is free), then pay with your debit card or credit card. No Paypal account. Email us at email@example.com for detailed information.
Using Klarna, you can shop now and pay later. Paying later or in installments are great ways to budget and spread the cost of your spending.
With Klarna, you’ve now got three options: you can pay now, or you can spread the cost of your orders over three payments with Pay Later in 4 with Klarna, or you can finance and pay in 6-36 months. (Click here to learn what is Klarna?)
SexWaifu Layaway Plan
Layaway is a system of making payments for merchandise without paying the full cost upfront. We are proud to offer you a 90 DAY interest-free layaway to make it easy to buy the love dolls that you want by paying for them through manageable installment payments.
How to do layaway?
1. Choose your love doll and place an order via clicking SexWaifu Layaway plan when checkout. Your doll order will be hold-on.
2. Split your payment via our layaway link.
3. Please attach your order number every time you make payment. Once all payment is paid, an order confirmation will be sent to you by email.
Layaway terms:• A 10% down payment is required to initiate your layaway order.
• Upon receipt of your 10% down payment, we will contact you to confirm your payment plan.
• Pay whenever you want, any amount you can afford. You can pay weekly, bi-weekly, monthly. We are flexible, but you must make at least 1 payment a month. (minimum $150)
• We will send you the payment invoice by email.
• Layaway order must be paid off within 3 months of creation.
• We will put your layaway order into production when it is paid by 70%. Once the layaway order is paid in full, we will ship out your order and email you a tracking number.
• Layaway orders are subject to a non-refundable 30% cancellation fee. (minimum $100)
Why Does My Payment Fail?
Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Please note that our system currently does not work well with an In Internet Explorer browser. If you’re using IE, then the Firefox and Google Chrome will be the best choice. If the same issue happens, kindly refer to the following details.
PayPal is blocking the purchase.
- Your Credit Card or Debit Card issues (such as an invalid card, expired card, the amount exceeds, the card is disabled, etc.)
- Your Credit Card or Debit Card issues with International transactions (Ensure the buyer credit cards and debit cards are allowed to buy online from overseas merchants)
- If you are receiving a receipt error for a PayPal order then likely there is an issue with your PayPal funding source. Please contact PayPal.com support for more information.
Check Your Card.
- Do Not Honor: The bank is unwilling to accept the transaction.
- Insufficient Funds: The account did not have sufficient funds to cover the transaction amount at the time of the transaction.
- Limit Exceeded: The attempted transaction exceeds the withdrawal limit of the account.
- Expired Card: Card is expired. The customer will need to use a different card.
- Invalid Credit Card Number: The customer entered an invalid payment method or made a typo in their credit card information.
- Invalid Expiration Date: The customer entered an invalid payment method or made a typo in their card expiration date. Have the customer correct their payment information and attempt the transaction again – if the decline persists, they will need to contact their bank.
- Card Issuer Declined CVV: The customer entered in an invalid security code or made a typo in their card information. Have the customer attempt the transaction again – if the decline persists, the customer will need to contact their bank.
- Based on Location: The bank declined based on location.
- Bank’s Fraud Rules: The bank’s fraud rules blocked the transaction.
If your payment won’t process with your PayPal account or you’re still having problems with your card, try:
- Make the purchase again in a browser that’s in Incognito mode, or in a different browser, or
- Changing your payment method at checkout, or use a different credit card or PayPal account, or
- If none of these issues apply, please contact us with your order number(if there is), name and email address, error notification, and the screenshot of the error, we will check the details and assist you in continuing the order.
Last but not least, note that you should be able to receive detailed information for any failed or successful transaction from your bank. If a payment fails, do not hesitate to contact your bank or contact us.